Would you like to work at Sherwin-Williams, the specialist in the field of paint and car lacquers?
We have great positions open at our client in Lelystad. For example, start working as a production employee, quality employee or order picker.
Sherwin-Williams is a leading international manufacturer of automotive refinish paints and paints. You will be working at the location in Lelystad. This is where sales, development, production, distribution and customer training take place. The atmosphere in the team is close. The people work hard, but there is also time for a joke!
What are you going to do at Sherwin-Williams?
As a Production Employee you can expect the following tasks:
- Prepare raw materials and materials
- Producing paints
- Operate machines and filling lines
- Mixing colors and tapping paint
- Packing products
- Prepare products for storage and shipping
As a Quality Employee, these are your most common tasks:
- Check the packaging and labels of the car paints and coatings
- Quality control of produced raw materials and articles
- Improving existing quality control processes and thinking along about new production processes to be developed
This is what you get in return!
Depending on your position, we offer the following employment conditions:
- Full-time job with 40-hour work week
- A good salary appropriate to your age and experience
- 24 vacation days
- Travel allowance €0,175 per km
- Advantages of the collective labor agreement
- Professional safety shoes S3
- Professional workwear
- Working at an organization with a good working atmosphere
- Training and career opportunities
- chance of a permanent contract at Sherwin-Williams
Have we sparked your interest? Check the vacancies and respond! (most of the vacancies are in Dutch and Polish, if you have questions please call us +31 (0)320-840500)
We are there for you!
Is your dream job not listed and would you still like to work at Sherwin-Williams? Do not panic! Follow these simple steps and we’ll get you started:
- Send an open application or a message via the contact form below
- We invite you for a personal meeting at our office
- We are looking for the ideal position for you
- We prepare you for your interview at Sherwin-Williams